Hours of Service
REGULAR CLASS DAYS
7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (No Noon Break)
AVAILABLE LEARNING RESOURCES
Undergraduate & Graduate Theses
Narrative & Comparative Reports
Non-Print Materials (CD’s)
Supt. Rodeline M. Pasuelo Collection
Dr. Francis Jane F. Ceballos Collection
United Nations Collection
Magapa Suage Collection
Gov. Arthur D. Defensor Collection
Prof. Eleanor C. Bugante Collection
Mrs. Catalina P. Porras and Family Collection
RATES OF PHOTOCOPYING,
Long/Short sizes - Php1.00
PICTURE SCANNING FREE
(Full text) Long size - Php2.50
Short size Php2.00
Pictures (whole page)Long size- Php8.00
Short size - Php7.00
Pictures (half-page) Long size- Php4.00
Short size- Php3.50
Classroom/Photocopy Use 7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Overnight Loan Monday-Thursday 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Friday 11:00 A.M. -5:00 P.M.
- At the Beginning of every semester, new students are required to present their registration form, submit two (2) pcs. 1”x1” pictures, and fills – up the student’s information sheet provided by the library. For the continuing students registration form is presented for validation and renewal of Library Card.
- Upon Entrance, library users must log their names at the student’s Log – in – sheet.
- Students not wearing complete uniform and no library cards are prohibited to enter the library.
(NO COMPLETE UNIFORM, NO I.D. AND NO LIBRARY CARD NO ENTRY)
- Students and school personnel are required to leave their personal things at the depository area / counter before entering the Library.
- Students are not allowed to bring the following items inside the library bags (School/ Shopping / Shoulder) backpacks, Big and thick notebooks, folders, big envelopes, project, art materials, food, chewing gum, drinks, scissors, blades, newspaper, magazines and folded jackets/ sweaters.
- Open Shelf system allows users to conveniently go directly to the shelves and get the books they want/ need to use.
- Handle books and other materials with care they are intended to serve a great many users after you.
- Return all borrowed materials in their original condition before you leave the library.
- Upon leaving, show your things to the library staff or personnel assigned at the exit area.
- The penalty for a student who has forged the library personnel signature for the purpose of settling accounts from the library will be suspended of library privileges for the next school term.
- Sleeping, drinking loud talking and using of cell phone are prohibited.
- The last but foremost rule of the library is self – explanatory and that is SILENCE.
Steps of borrowing books for the for the Faculty and Staff:
- Faculty and staff should personally borrow books and/or other library materials. Borrowing by proxy is strictly prohibited.
- Faculty and staff can borrow books, maximum of 5 titles.
- Books must be returned before summer vacation for inventory purposes.
- Lost books should be replaced with the same title, or paid in accordance with its current value.
Steps of borrowing books for the Students:
- In borrowing books, it must be strictly personal.
- Students can borrow books, maximum of 5 titles.
(3 books from reserve & 2 books from Circulation/Filipiniana Section).
- Students should fill-up the book card with their names (written legibly)
- Students should leave their library cards together with the card/s of the book they want to borrow.
Any book lost by a borrower must be reported to the librarian immediately fine will be continue to be computed daily and added to the cost of the book. A lost book may either be paid or replaced after a week it was reported lost. A lost book must be paid according to the value determined by the librarian or a replacement of same or much latest edition.
Lost Library Cards
- Certification of loss from the Barangay Captain or an affidavit of loss from the attorney.
- 1 pc. 1”x1” I.D. picture and
- Php. 25.00 for new library card and for the processing fee.
P10.00/day inclusive Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
P1.00/hour later than 8:00 a.m. when returning.